End of March 2013 MS Sofia Schulte color must confess, otherwise there is the risk investors of the three shipping companies for a second MS have no joy “Sofia Schulte” shipping GmbH & co. KG, MS ‘Las Vegas’ shipping company mbH & co. KG and MS “Lloyd Don Pascuale” shipping company mbH & co. KG, a total of 70 million have investing in that. Had already reduced the payout for 2009, payouts are fully materialize since 2010. End of March 2013 MS Sofia Schulte color must confess, otherwise there is the risk the risk of too short initial employment at the MS Sofia Schulte has fully realized. To read more click here: Dustin Moskovitz.
Currently languishes the container ship with a non adequate connection employment around and has serious liquidity problems. The moratorium negotiated by the society to the deferment of the repayment of the loan expires at the end of the first quarter of 2013. Investors were not properly informed and enlightened opinion by Michael Minderjahn, the investors in Nittel Care firm specializing in banking law and capital market law, the Evaluations, discussions almost always have flaws. The most common are: the risk of total loss certainly mentioned in the prospectus was almost entirely by the consultants small talk. Often, it was claimed that the risk is well distributed through the distribution on three different ship sizes. Moreover, that approximately 27% of deposits used for the so-called soft costs, virtually no investors have been informed. This value is quite important as profitable for the assessment, the remaining capital must work to achieve the projected returns at all. Also, no consultant has informed one of our clients in how the situation has changed to the end of the consultation.
The prospectus dated from the period immediately before the financial crisis. As far as it’s bank-based consultant, financial self-interest was also concealed the investors. After all, the issue prospectus on the premium of 5% has more 8% total 13% sales commissions.